When it comes to enhancing your facial features, the eyelashes are often an afterthought, but having full, thick, dark eyelashes can draw more attention to your eyes and subtly improve your overall appearance. For those who have eyelashes that are sparse or thin, we offer Latisse® at Skin Boutique to help your eyelashes achieve increased length, color, and volume.
Located in Birmingham, Michigan, our aesthetic medical team at Skin Boutique is led by RN Aesthetic Nurse Specialist Rhonda Nesbitt, and we are so excited to meet you! Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how Latisse® can improve the appearance of your thin or sparse eyelashes.
What is Latisse®?
A natural, convenient solution to longer, fuller eyelashes, Latisse® is a prescription treatment that is purchased at our office and used at home. As this treatment must be applied every day for optimal results, it is recommended to put it on every night as part of your regular routine.
Although Latisse® is medically-proven to naturally stimulate eyelash growth, it should be applied very specifically and in the following steps in order to work the most effectively without any complications:
- Cleanse your face of any makeup and any other face products, and remove contact lenses
- Remove one sterile applicator from the tray, putting one drop of Latisse® near but not directly onto the tip
- Draw the applicator slowly along the skin of the upper eyelashes where they meet the skin. Go from the inside of your lash line out, and do not apply onto the lower eyelid, as hair growth outside of the treatment area can occur.
- Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid
- Dispose of the applicator after use and repeat steps using the other applicator in the tray. This helps curb any contamination that may be spread from one eye to the other.
How Long Does Latisse® Take?
Growing natural eyelashes is not immediate, and while many clients see visible results after eight weeks of treatment, it is recommended to continue treatment into the full 16 weeks in order to achieve maximum hair growth and volume. Treatment with Latisse® should be continued as long as the client desires longer, fuller eyelashes, as discontinuing treatment causes the lashes to eventually return to their previous state.
Contact Skin Boutique today to schedule a consultation with our aesthetic medical team and find out if you are a candidate to achieve longer, fuller, more colorful eyelashes with Latisse®.
3ml vial $120.00
5ml vial $170.00