PRP Hair Restoration
PRP can effectively stimulate a renewed blood supply and proper nutrients to run-down hair follicles, which can work to restore the hair growth process. The renewed growth helps to fill in areas of receding or thinning hair. PRP is a natural serum derived directly from your own cells to initiate regeneration. Injections of PRP allow us to obtain a deeper penetration of PRP into the scalp thereby amplifying hair restoration capabilities.
A series of 3 treatments every 6 weeks is required for optimal results with a maintenance treatment every 6 months to maintain and continue to receive desired results.
The following is a list growth factors harvested in the Platelet Rich Plasma that are beneficial in hair growth and restoration, additional growth factors are present with anti-aging benefits as well. PRP specific growth factors that cause hair growth include:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation;
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) — promotes growth of matrix between cells, bone metabolism
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation/li>
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) — promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
- Insulin Like Growth Factor – (IGF) — a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF) — an important endogenous mediator of hair follicle growth, development, and differentiation
Initial Series of 3 treatments $2,400 (includes 2 month supply of Viviscal Professional hair support supplements – described below)
*$775 per maintenance treatment’s thereafter.