Dermal Fillers are Skin Boutique’s most popular treatment to provide immediate plump to volume-deficient areas of the face while smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. At Skin Boutique, we offer multiple dermal fillers with the most advanced, cutting-edge injection techniques for all of your cosmetic concerns.
With well over 10 years of experience in cosmetic injections, Rhonda and her team offer extraordinary facial non-surgical sculpting techniques to contour and lift cheeks with products such as Restylane Lyft and Juvederm Voluma, redefine the lip border and fill in lipstick/smoker lines with FDA-approved Restylane Silk, fill in smile and frown lines, acne and chickenpox scars, soften under eye hollows as well as augment your chin and nose, plus much more!
Located in Birmingham, Michigan, our aesthetic medical team at Skin Boutique is led by RN Aesthetic Nurse Specialist Rhonda Nesbitt, and we can’t wait to meet you! Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how dermal fillers can reduce the appearance of your visible signs of aging without surgery or downtime.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Formulated with hyaluronic acid and other compounds that are found naturally in the body, dermal fillers are a safe and effective way to volumize skin that has lost shape and structure due to the natural aging process. These treatments are injected underneath the skin with an ultrafine needle or cannula and are well-tolerated by our clients.
Contact Skin Boutique today to schedule a consultation and find out more about how our dermal fillers can create smoother, younger-looking skin without invasive procedures or recovery time.
- No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), aspirin, high doses of Vitamin E, or Ginko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area(s).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the chances of bruising and/or swelling.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, pre-treat with an anti-viral three days before your scheduled visit is recommended.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours.
- Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment, and for the first 24 hours, to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area within 6 hours of treatment so you do not accidentally injure your skin. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Until there is no redness or swelling, avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sun lamp or sun bathing) or extreme cold weather.
- Avoid taking aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s wort, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase the risk of bruising at the injection sites.
- Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with dermal fillers for a minimum of two weeks after treatment.
- Follow up treatments should be scheduled typically every six months.
- Consistent repeated treatments will maintain your initial fountain of youth investment.ps. It’s fun and factual.
Restylane $525 / Restylane Lyft $575 / Restylane Silk $550 / Belotero Balance $550 / Juvederm XC $525 / Juvederm Voluma XC $850 / Juvederm Ultra XC $550
Learn more about Aspire Rewards